Direct Access 2.0 — The Best On-Line Ordering System in Horticulture has been improved!
- New – Connect direct to supplier inventory – including LIVE availabilities!!!
- New – Build multi-week orders easier and faster
- Place orders, change orders, check on your orders 24/7 – on your time schedule
- No delay in transmission – Supplier receives your order within 7 minutes of entry
- Search for any plant from over 280 vendors & compare pricing
- Free & Easy to set-up & access – No Obligations & No Contracts
- To access the best on-line ordering system right away – follow the link below to get your account set up
I have been using the Direct Access program for over a year. I love that I can keep track of my orders & see a list of my delivery dates, shipments & cancellations. I have found it has helped me to be more efficient & precise with ordering.
– Stephanie Thompson, Britton Nursery in Colorado Springs, CO
2017 California Spring Trials
The California Spring Trials event includes many of the leading plant breeders, growers, and suppliers showcasing their plant varieties and new products. The event is a launching ground for some of the newest plant varieties, signage & packaging products, & merchandising programs. In addition, many locations include PGR experiments, outdoor trialing, and technical information.
To view our team’s total report on some of the best plants at the Trials, click on the image. To get your own copy of this report, please click here.
2017 Hot New Perennial Booklet
|Each year, our perennial department works with the leading perennial suppliers in the industry to develop the selections for our hot new perennials for the following season. To view our selections for 2017, click on the image. To get your own personal copy of this booklet, please click here.|
May 2017 Statement Stuffer
Each month, EHR puts together information to promote opportunities, selected products and/or events happening in the Horticultural Industry.
To view this month’s copy, please click on the image.