Virtual Cultivate 2020A different style of trade show for the unique times we are living in currently.
Direct Access 2.0 — The Best On-Line Ordering System in Horticulture has been improved!
- New – Connect direct to supplier inventory – including LIVE availabilities!!!
- New – Build multi-week orders easier and faster
- Place orders, change orders, check on your orders 24/7 – on your time schedule
- No delay in transmission – Supplier receives your order within 7 minutes of entry
- Search for any plant from over 280 vendors & compare pricing
- Free & Easy to set-up & access – No Obligations & No Contracts
- To access the best on-line ordering system right away – follow the link below to get your account set up
I have been using the Direct Access program for over a year. I love that I can keep track of my orders & see a list of my delivery dates, shipments & cancellations. I have found it has helped me to be more efficient & precise with ordering.
– Stephanie Thompson, Britton Nursery in Colorado Springs, CO
2020 Spring Trials Report – COVID-19 Version – has arrived!
Due to the Pandemic that started in March, this years Trials were thrown on its head. The breeders/growers quickly put together a “Virtual Spring Trials” and thru many webinars and Zoom meetings, our Spring Trials team was able to put together our Spring Trials Report.
The California Spring Trials event includes many of the leading plant breeders, growers, and suppliers showcasing their plant varieties and new products. The event is a launching ground for some of the newest plant varieties, signage & packaging products, & merchandising programs.
To view our team’s total report on some of the best plants at the Trials, click on the image. To request your own copy of this report, please click here.
2020 Hot New Perennial Booklet!!!!
|Each year, our perennial department works with the leading perennial suppliers in the industry to develop the selections for our hot new perennials for the following season. To view our selections for 2020, click on the image. To get your own personal copy of this booklet, please click here.|
Who is EHR?We are a customer service oriented National Horticulture Broker servicing the needs of retail garden centers, wholesale greenhouse growers, nurserymen, wholesalers, and landscapers. We provide personalized service that understands our customer’s needs & advises them on purchasing high quality products at a fair price. EHR offers products from over 270 of the best vendors in horticulture. We have the broadest selections of plants from seeds to trees; from URC’s to container Nursery Stock; from perennials to tropical flowering foliage. We also offer Greenhouse Structures for commercial and retail sales. EHR has the products that will fit your needs!